TMJ-9709 Thermal Shock Tester
- Product manual
Thermal Shock Tester (TST) is specially designed for today highly demanding environmental testing conditions where sample are tested through a series of high temperature to a very low temperature within second or minutes. Product can be tested in a very short period, saving our testing time. With this TST system, chemically and physically changed or damaged on the tested product can be easily obtained after going through expansion ( in high temperature) and constriction ( in low temperature ).
- Fire proof PU insulator and high density fiber glass insulator.
- Imported high efficiency compressor.
- Cascade refrigeration system.
- Use R404, R23 safe refrigerant.
- Fan ventilation system improves temperature uniformity.
- PID + SSR micro-computer temperature controller, auto calculation to achieve high accuracy.
|Type||3 Zone (high Temp area, Low Temp area, Test Area)|
|Internal(WxDxH)mm||500 x 400 x 400||600 x 500 x 500||700 x 600 x 600|
|External(WxDxH)mm||1680 x 1280 x 2040||1780 x 1450 x 2150||1850 x 1870 x 2240|
|Preheat Temp. Range||60℃~180℃ / 60℃~200℃|
|Precooling Temp. Range||–10℃~–55℃ /–10℃~–80℃|
|Test Temp. Range||–40℃~150℃ /–60℃~180℃|
|Preheat / Precooling Time||high Temp area：RT~180℃≦60min
Low Temp area：RT~–55℃≦60min / RT~–80℃≦100min
|Test Area Recover Time||–40℃~150℃≦5 min
–30℃~80℃ ≦1 min
|Cooling System||Cascade Refrigeration System|