TMJ-9711 Heat Aging Tester
- Product manual
The machine is specially designed for testing the thermal aging properties of rubber, plastics and various insulating materials. The machine is equipped with temperature adjustment accuracy, temperature distribution uniformity, temperature recovery rate after opening the door, wind speed and air exchange rate in the test tank, insulation seal, air exchange rate adjustment system.
- Temperature controller adopts P.I.D. automatic calculation. SCR current automatic adjustment control.
- Automatically adjustable cone type air volume regulator (The power consumption at fixed temperature is calculated in watt hours and digital TIMER to calculate the air exchange volume of the chamber.
- Japan ceramic fiber insulation.
- Coefficient 9-point test, six-point temperature recorder ventilation rate calculation formula: Ｎ＝Ｓ（Ｘ*Ｙ）／Ｖ*Ｄ*ΔＴ
- Stainless Steel Fan Blade.
- Multiple safety protection circuit system with fault warning.
|Test Method||Ventilation Type||Steam Type|
|Internal (WxDxH)mm||450 x 450 x 450||600 x 600 x 600||100 x 60 x 350|
|Internal (WxDxH)mm||1260 x 700 x 1270||1400 x 830 x 1520||860 x 560 x 440|
|Temp. Range||RT+10℃~ 200℃||RT+10℃~ 93℃|
|Air Change||1~10 per hr or 10~200 per hr||－|
|Rotary Speed||10 RPM||－|
|Test Accessories||Dynamic Test Turntable 1 set
Test Grid Plate 2 set
|Test Plate 4 set|
|Optional Purchase||Temperature Recorder|
|Power||220 V 1Φ|