TMJ-9769 Light Soaking Chamber
- Product manual
Using an artificial light source in conjunction with the filters, the system light source was adjusted to conform to the IEC61646 requirements for the solar simulator by simulating natural solar radiation. The above system light source was used for the IEC61646 test of the solar cell module.
- Using SUS#304 stainless steel plate, and provide heat insulation.
- The system includes light source cooling system and module cooling system.
- Each light box has a set of mechanical temperature over-temperature protection, if the temperature is abnormal, it will automatically cut off the light source power to ensure safety.
- The system has a monitoring program that records the irradiance and temperature on the back of the module.
- Air-cooled metal complex lamp (HID) to ensure uniformity.
- 2000W metal halogen lamp.
- Equipped with time accumulator, range 0~9999H, with power failure memory function.
|Internal (WxDxH)mm||2200 x 1200 x 2500|
|Light Source||2000W Metal Halide Lamp|
|Irradiation Area (Module Size)||2000 x 1000 (WxD)mm|
|Module Back Temperature||Can be controlled between 50±10°C|
|Power||380 V 3&Phi|