TMJ-9812 Car Lamp Condensation Tester
- Product manual
The right area is the back of the lighting fixture (engine room). This area tests high and low temperature cycles and constant temperature and humidity., The left area is the lens mounting surface (outside vehicle components). This area tests cold water, rainfall, constant temperature and humidity, wind speed, and light. Both the left and right areas can be operated separately in temperature and humidity conditions.
- Using SUS#304 stainless steel plate.
- Double-sided galvanized steel (T = 1mm), surface with powder coating.
- Imported high strength PU foam insulation(T=100mm).
- SUS304 stainless steel adjustable lighting fixture.
- Adopt high temperature resistant fiber canvas and cotton board to insulate and withstand wind pressure without deformation.
- Four stainless steel metal hoses can adjust any spray angle.
- Wind speed and lighting system are optional installation.
|Internal(WxDxH)mm||1000 x 1000 x 1000|
|External(WxDxH)mm||3075 x 1754 x 2280|
|Temp. Range (Right and Left Area)||–40℃~150℃|
|Hum. Range (Right and Left Area )||10%～98%RH|
|Temp. Change Rate (Right and Left Area )||Heating：≧3℃/min（Overall Average）
|Lighting System (Left Area)||Spectral Range：280~3000 nm
Irradiation Intensity：800~1200 W/m2
Lamp Power：2000 W Metal Halide Lamp
|Water Flow Control||Water Temp.：5~35℃
Water Flow：1.8~39.2 L/min
|Nozzles||4 set(Position Adjustable)|
|Power||380 V 3Φ|